Are you a mother who is at home during the day?
Would you like to connect with other at-home mothers while your children play and develop social skills?
Then you'll fit right in at the MOMS Club® (MOMSOffering Moms Support®)!
The MOMS® Club® of Sartell and Sauk Rapids is a local chapter of International MOMS Club® ... for Sartell and Sauk Rapids, Minnesota. As such, the club has certain rules and guidelines:
- We meet during the day, when at-home mothers most need support.
- All activities are planned with your kids in mind, except the monthly Moms Night Out (but you may still bring them along). For meetings, groups set up children's rooms with member volunteer babysitters and at activities, having children present is considered a natural part of life!
- Annual members dues are only $25.
- The MOMS Club® is a nonprofit corporation and a 501 (C) (3) publicly-supported charity registered with the IRS. As such, your members' dues go towards charitable causes of the members' choice (and max. 15% to the social events for members). We also perform service projects throughout the year, a learning experience and a good reason to share.
- At-home mothers of any age children are welcome! You don't have to leave the group when your children enter school. In fact, we have events for "empty nesters" and a kindergarten kick-off party every year. We know you still need support as your children grow.